This is to provide you below the basic information in terms of the art.13 of the Legislative decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”) and art.13 European regulation n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”) regarding the processing of your personal data by Sag Stampi SRL in relation to your browsing on our site www.sagstampi.com and use of services offered.
1. B) TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
2. Object of treatment
The owner treats personal data, identifying and no-sensitive (by way of example but not exhaustive, name, surname, business name, address, phone, e-mail – “Personal Data”) communicated by you at the time of registration on the website www.sagstampi.com of the owner (“website”), of participation in opinion polls and approval, filling out the registration through website to events or webinar organized by the owner, from the online clarification request or requests for support and sending newsletters.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
1. A) without your express consent (art. 24 lett. a), b), c) privacy code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following service purposes:
• manage and maintain the website;
• Allow you to use the Services you may request;
• Participate through the Website to initiatives organized by the Owner (for example, events);
• process a contact request;
• Fulfill the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
• Prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the Site;
• Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
In the cases above indicated the juridical base of the treatment of your personal data, consists on the execution of a contract with you or on providing to provide the service that you have specifically asked or on the execution of a legal obligation or on tutelage our legit interest.
1. B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 23 e 130 Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following other purposes:
• Send e-mail surveys of opinion and approval, newsletters and / or invitations to events or sign up for events of which it is part or that organizes the owner.
3. Treatment methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
4. Time of conservation of the processed data
The owner will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service.
5. Security measures
The owner has taken a variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration. Particularly: has adopted the measures referred in the art. 32-34 Privacy Code and in the art. 32 GDPR; it uses data encryption technology and protected data transmission protocols.
6. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) e 2.B):
• To the employees and collaborators of the owner, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or in charge of internal processing;
• To third party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
7. Data communication
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) e c) GDPR), the owner will communicate your data for the purposes expressed in art, 2.A) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
8. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of Sag Stampi SRL single-member companies and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as data controllers.
9. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes set out in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee you neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you cannot receive e-mail invitations to events, newsletters and opinion polls and approval. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
10. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights specified in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the right of:
• i. Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• ii. Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of treatment; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) Obtain the indication of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) To obtain the indication of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
• iii. Obtain: a) the update, correction or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) To obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without intervention by an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the right referred to in art. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
11. How to exercise rights
You may at any time exercise the rights referred to in point 10) that precedes by sending:
• A registered letter to Sag Stampi SRL, Via Bouzzi, 44, S. Polo di Torrile (PR);
• an e-mail to the address email@example.com;
12. Under 18
This site and the services of the holder are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the holder will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
13. Owner, manager and agents
The data controller is Sag Stampi SRL, with registered office in Via Bouzzi, 44, S. Polo di Torrile (PR), P.I. 00733860340 (“Owner”), E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the data controller.
14. Changes to this Statement
What are Cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server to the user’s Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
• Directly from the owner and / or manager of the website;
• By foreign responsibilities to the website visited by the user. Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and their use ca be found directly on the website of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the opinions issued in the European context by the working group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
• Session cookie, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other techniques information systems that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users’ browsing.
• Persistent cookie, are cookies that remain stored on your computer’s hard drive until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer’s browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies, setting the highest level of protection.
• Technical cookies, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
• Non-Technical cookies, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions that perform in:
• Analitycs. are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
• Widgets, fall into this category all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which has the purpose of facilitating the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of Facebook, Google+, Twitter are widgets.
• Advertsing, this category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
• Web beacons, this category includes the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Cookies on the website
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Sag Stampi srl will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or will let third parties install some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or to acquire to our partners statistical information in an anonymous and aggregated form related to its navigation.
These are, in particular, cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
Cookies for which consent is required
If, moreover, you give your consent through one of the simplified procedures described in the informative note presented at the time of your first access to the site or following the instructions that follow, Sag Stampi srl may install and / or let install third party companies below indicated, additional cookies, cd profiling, for which you can choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given through the links that follow:
For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, third-party companies known to Sag Stampi srl may put in place through cookies, click on the links that follow for the performance or not giving consent by following the relevant indications, after reading the different informative
I agree Sag Stampi srl may install profiling cookies and put in place – for themselves and / or for the other companies, instrumental treatment to the marketing activities better described in this information.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish, you can directly manage cookies even through your browser settings. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: